We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets. This is an exciting role for someone who can lead both strategy and execution for paid channels on a high-performing online marketing team. The PPC Manager is a critical part of the team, responsible for creating, managing, and growing our PPC campaigns in order to drive traffic and business. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.)
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for clients
- Write attractive advertising copy adhering to the search engine specifications and guidelines
- Meeting clients’ objectives on key performance indicators.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- MUST BE LOCAL
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with a keen ability to interpret and translate data into campaign/business strategy
- Google AdWords Certification
- Web development experience
- UX/UI experience
- A/B testing
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Brand new, beautiful offices with amenities like stand-up desks, complimentary barista service, stocked refrigerators, covered parking, video conference rooms, downtown location near City Creek, Gallivan, Regent Street, and more.
- Investment in your personal development by teaching skills that expand your valuable skillset and allow you to touch many industries and channels.
- Work with a huge suite of SEM software. You’ll have the best tools to work with.
- Generous PTO and work / life integration.
- Flexibility and culture
- Health Insurance
More About Webtek Interactive
Led by Justin Crawmer and Scott Miscall, Webtek Interactive is a full service digital marketing agency with offices in Salt Lake City, Utah and Austin, Texas. WebTek offers comprehensive digital marketing services, focusing on digital strategy, SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization & Analytics, plus Web Design & Development. Developing a deep understanding of clients’ businesses and their goals, WebTek works to increase visibility to target audiences, driving traffic and conversion. An optimized digital presence encourages potential buyers to consistently take action, allowing for constant success in the online marketplace.
Creativity: We fuel new ideas. We brainstorm and set goals. We strive to find new ways to grow.
Relationship: We build relationships. We value our clients and our team. Together, we collaborate and work as a partnership.
Integrity: We commit to do the right thing in the best way we can. We act with honesty and integrity with unquestionable character.
Passion: We love what we do, our business, and our clients. We show pride and dedication in everything we do. We are enthusiastic in learning new things.
Excellence: We make impact and deliver great results to our clients’ business. We deliver our best in all we do.
About WebTek Interactive
Webtek Interactive is a fast-growing, full-service digital marketing agency with offices in Salt Lake City and Austin, TX, and the parent company to Webtek Medical Marketing. We offer SEO, PPC, Social Media, Design, Development, Content Creation, Video Production, Conversion Rate Optimization, and more.
Brand new beautiful offices with amenities like stand-up desks, complimentary barista service, stocked refrigerators, covered parking, video conference rooms, downtown location near City Creek, Gallivan, Regent street, and more.
Clients include national / global brands like Vivint and T-Mobile, as well as local brands like City Home Collective and Caputo’s Market, among many more, and our retention rate has been 90% over the last 5 years. Work with a large variety of sectors, B2B, B2C, Eccomerce, lead gen, non-profit, etc.
Offering great compensation, growth opportunities, incentives, flexibility, and culture. Let’s climb Higher!