The Digital Marketing Account Manager will help with tasks in a client-facing role, and support the company Founder in developing new business and creating visibility for the Webtek brand. This person will have a working knowledge of SEO/PPC and will be tasked with keeping up to date on trends within the industry and applying that knowledge in their day-to-day activities. This position will be, providing strategy and consultation to help drive traffic, conversions, and communicate results. In addition, this position includes helping with business development activities such as events, networking with other agencies, attending industry conferences, and other exciting activites.
• Proven working experience in Digital Marketing or related field
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO, SEO, PPC
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail- and customer- oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Passion for Digital Marketing, Business, or New Media
About WebTek Interactive
Led by Justin Crawmer and Scott Miscall, Webtek Interactive is a full service digital marketing agency with offices in Salt Lake City, Utah and Austin, Texas. WebTek offers comprehensive digital marketing services, focusing on digital strategy, SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, and Web Analytics, plus Web Design and Development. Developing a deep understanding of clients’ businesses and their goals, WebTek works to increase visibility to target audiences, driving traffic and conversion. An optimized digital presence encourages potential buyers to consistently take action, allowing for constant success in the online marketplace.